Our Sales Associates are at the heart of our unique customer experience. They are the trusted advisors, the helpers, the problem solvers, and—eventually—the friends of our customers. Our customers come to us for expert advice, and the biggest part of your job will be getting the whole story and helping customers find the best solution for their pet problems. Because in the end, it’s not about transactions — it’s about building meaningful relationships to help customers maximize life with their pets.
What you’ll do:
• Provide the signature PFE experience our customers rave about
• Ring up customers, answer questions, stock shelves—whatever needs to happen to create an exceptional in-store experience
• Participate in training and educational programs to enhance your product knowledge and communication skills
What you’ll need:
• A passion for pets and people
• A warm and welcoming personality
• Retail and/or pet experience a plus
• Ability to work evenings and weekends regularly
• Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
What you’ll love:
• Managers who care about your passion and development
• A generous employee discount
• Competitive sick, holiday, and vacation pay
• Community volunteer opportunities
About the Company
One of Business Insider Magazine’s “25 companies that are revolutionizing retail,” we at Pet Food Express pride ourselves on offering high quality, innovative, and unique pet foods and products. Since 1986, our commitment to purpose over profits has driven our decade’s long history of continuously strong growth. But don’t take our word for it: in addition to our national industry awards, you’ll find us and our founders on lists like the National Retail Federation’s “People Changing Retail’s Future” (‘15) and “Top Bay Area Workplaces” (7 years running).
You love pets, so do we. Join us.
Pet Food Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.